Adding new pages
- Firstly, define a new site in Dreamweaver for the template.
- Go to File -> New From Template, and select the Main Template.
- The body section has been defined as an editable region. You can
make changes here for your new page.
- To make "site wide" changes, simply open the Templates/Main.dwt
template, and make your changes there for the headers, footers and
- On saving the template, you will be given the option to update
all pages in your site with the changes.
We also have an ecommerce enabled version of this template available
- this template is also available in a money saving multi-pack and
also as a separate design incorporating a DHTML pop-out menu for
the left navigation.